KFCListens-KFC Canada Guest Experience Survey:
Hey, fellas!!! I am talking about KFCListens-KFC Survey at www.kfclistens.ca Are you a KFC chicken lover? If yes, then KFC is ready to listen to the joys and grievances of their diners. Anyone who has recently visited a branch can go online and participate using the code found on their receipt.
The survey will take less than 10 times of your valuable time and you can get the chance to redeem a free gift on your next stopover. The company has created a bridge through this survey to know the thoughts of their customers and improve your local branch for your personal satisfaction.
This is the way KFC can get feedback from their customers so that it can continue to provide top-tier service and food items for you to enjoy. In exchange, you’ll get free coupon offer printed on your receipt.
In this post, I have provided all the rules, requirements and information on The www.KFClistens.ca Feedback Survey.
You can check for the Kfc Location Near me
The company gives rewards for filling in the survey. You can redeem your coupon for a free popcorn chicken OR Strawberry cheesecake, but you will need to buy a soda on your next KFC outing.
Prize: Free popcorn chicken OR Strawberry cheesecake on the purchase of fountain drink on your next KFC Canada visit.
** In order to be able to redeem your freebie coupon you MUST PURCHASE a fountain drink.
KFC survey Canada Coupons
To get additional free KFC Canada coupons, go here: https://www.kfc.ca/coupons
kfclistens.ca Terms & Conditions
- You must make a purchase in order to take the survey.
- You must purchase a fountain drink in order to redeem the coupon.
- You must take the survey within 7 days of getting your receipt.
- You must use your coupon within 14 days of your original purchase at KFC.
- You must save your original receipt in order to take the survey & redeem your coupon.
- You must write your survey validation code on your original receipt in order to redeem your coupon prize.
Take The www.kfclistens.ca Survey
- Visit the official page at www.kfclistens.ca.
- You will need to enter a few bits of information that are printed on your receipt, on the welcome page. This information may include the store number of the location you visited, as well as the date and time. There will be an example for you that you can refer to for guidance.
- Rate your experience upon your visit at KFC ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then, describe your visit type: catering, dine in, drive-thru, or carry out.
- Rate your satisfaction level of the restaurant including the cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, food taste, and value for money.
- You must mention any problems that you encountered during your visit if any.
- You should also rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and return to it yourself.
- If you were not highly satisfied with KFC, then tell them what they can do to improve it.
- Answer a series of questions about service offerings and other relatable questions honestly.
- You should indicate the frequency of your visit to any KFC branch.
- You should answer the classification questions including your gender, age, children, income and background.
KFC was founded by Colonel Sanders. He is a genius in marketing. Due to this reason, KFC was able to expand to over 18,000 locations in countries all over the world so quickly.
Colonel was voted as the world’s second most recognised celebrity in 1976.
You feel safe and comfortable when you know what you’re going to get before you buy it. This is largely due to the Colonel’s genius omnipresent marketing tactic, and it is due to the consistency of quality and type of KFC food produced globally.
Contact KFC Canada
Canada KFC Phone: 1-866-364-0862
- KFC Canada Website: http://www.kfc.ca/
- KFC USA Customer Satisfaction Survey
I hope you liked this post. If you have any query then leave a comment in the comment box below. I will try my best to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting our site.